February 27, 2012

What does one do?

What does one do when all about you is gray and tawdry? Get out your paints and colour your world with deft and decisive strokes.

I am very fortunate in having a church affiliation that gives me the opportunity to meet and be with pe
ople that are kind and generous with their talents, time, homes and treats. I think that my life would be drab indeed if it weren't for the Denises, Marys, Ardelles and Flos of this world. God bless you all!

I have also been blessed with a friend who is teaching me some really marvelous crocheting techniques and I salute Ruth as well.

I am very happy knowing these people. I am very fortunate in being able to colour my world with my imagination and my ability to do what I am doing this very moment. Without being able to write a little, I would not have the full and happy days at this time of life; that I do have!




God truly is in His heaven and everything is right in His world.

No comments: