April 29, 2011

Need an Apartment!

I need a place to lay my little head and nap with Mom!

With my loved one gone, I need to find a new apartment as I cannot afford the one we rented together. I haven't got enough money to go back to Oklahoma nor do I really want to return. I need a place that I can afford on Long Island, New York. I pray that I can find a studio apartment. Something that is nice and less expensive. I need a kitchenette, a half bath and a large area to live and sleep in. If there is anyone that knows of a place like the one shown here on craigslist; I would appreciate you replying to the advert. Don't people realize that there are people with modest incomes that are good honest folk who just need a home of their own? - that one little corner of the world where they can be themselves? Please reply if you can help as I need a place yesterday!


And we need a place to lay our heads and use our litter box!

No comments: